Litigation Services in Seattle
High-Stakes, High-Impact Litigation Firm in Bellevue
Disputes are inevitable, and some will be irreconcilable. Litigation may be necessary to resolve these conflicts early or, ultimately, before a jury in the courtroom. We are prepared for all possible litigation scenarios and can respond with whatever your unique situation calls for. At Tomlinson Bomsztyk Russ, we are known for providing experienced and skilled advocacy to individuals and businesses throughout Washington. We strive to build personal, long-lasting relationships with each of our clients, many of whom have been walking through our office’s doors for decades.
Our litigation services in Seattle can assist you with negotiations, lawsuits, settlements, and jury trials. We can also represent you in arbitrations, mediations, appeals, and administrative hearings. Our lawyers are strong litigators that are known for their success against both larger firms and specialized boutique firms. We are your partners, your fight is our fight, and we will always endeavor to deliver the advice and results you deserve.
If you need litigation assistance, do not hesitate to call this number (206) 203-8009 or contact us online.
- Business & Commercial
- Catastrophic & Serious Injury
- Construction Disputes
- Executive Employment Disputes
- Government Investigations & White Collar Defense
- Impact Litigation
- Partnerships & Ownership Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Strategic Advice & Business Transactions
- Washington State & Local Tax
Our Practice Areas
We have substantial experience assisting clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Our team has represented large corporations, small businesses, startup ventures, and individual executives. When you come to us for help, you will work directly with our partner attorneys to explore all available legal options and determine the most advantageous path forward.
Our litigation services in Seattle include:
- Federal Court Representation
- Washington State Superior Court Representation
- Washington State Court of Appeals Representation
- Arbitration Representation
- Board of Industrial Insurance Appeals Representation
- Office of Administrative Hearings Representation
Our Attorneys Can Represent & Litigate Matters Involving:
- Business and Commercial Law. Conflict is inevitable when running and growing a business, but some disputes will require litigation or arbitration to resolve. The results of commercial litigation can dramatically impact the health of a business, and experienced legal representation can help ensure the firm’s interests are protected. Our team can help you litigate or arbitrate breaches of contract, breaches of fiduciary duty, consumer issues (including allegations of defective products and consumer fraud), intellectual property disputes, and unfair competition claims.
- Catastrophic and Serious Injuries. When someone suffers a catastrophic injury, they generally experience a severe reduction in their quality of life. They also tend to incur exorbitant and ongoing medical expenses to treat their new disability or accommodate rehabilitative care. If these serious injuries are the result of another party’s negligence, the victim deserves – and often needs – to recover damages. We can help you bring a personal injury claim that aims to obtain the maximum available compensation.
- Construction Disputes. Many construction industry conflicts result from alleged breaches of contract, particularly when one or more deliverables are not sufficiently met. Our firm represents general contractors, subcontractors, developers, building owners, insurers, design professionals, and financial lenders. We regularly help our construction industry clients draft, review, and execute business contracts. When disputes arise, our team looks to resolve the matter as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. This may involve reaching a settlement before the conflict before a lawsuit is filed. Our firm is made up of skilled negotiators and litigators that will work to deliver the results you need.
- Executive Employment Disputes. Executives deserve to be fairly compensated for the substantial contributions they bring to their company. Many executive compensation structures use incentives to tie pay to company performance. These incentives can result in considerable dividends, but sometimes employers will refuse to honor the terms of an executive employment agreement, especially if the payout is larger than anticipated. We can help individual executives navigate these types of pay disputes. We can also help executives review severance agreements and litigate overbearing non-compete agreements.
- Government Investigations and White-Collar Criminal Defense. We are uniquely suited to help individual employees and businesses defend against criminal prosecution, civil lawsuits, governmental investigations, and licensure hearings. If you learn you or your business is the subject of a government prosecution or investigation, we can provide aggressive representation every step of the way. We can also provide criminal defense representation if you are charged with any type of commercial fraud, white-collar crime, economic crime or insurance fraud.
- Impact Litigation. “Impact litigation” aims to enact regulatory change, correct injustices perpetrated by the government or large corporations or bring attention to issues that affect the lives of Washingtonians and loyal Americans. Impact litigation involves pursuing legal action directly against elected officials, government agencies and/or a large corporations and requires a thorough understanding of all relevant laws and media savvy. We represent individuals, groups of individuals, and businesses that have been the victim of government or large scale corporate misconduct.
- Partnership and Ownership Disputes. Disagreements and conflicts among partners and owners will doubtlessly arise over the course of running a commercial venture. Some of these disputes can range from philosophical disagreements over the company’s direction to allegations of unlawful misconduct and fraud. In the case of the latter, litigation may be required to resolve the issue and recover damages. Our team can assist company partners and owners with disputes involving disagreements over authority, misappropriation of trade secrets, accounting issues, misappropriation of funds, breaches of fiduciary duty, breaches of contract, fraudulent activity, shareholder disputes, and more.
- Real Estate Law. Our firm has developed long-term relationships with real estate developers, landlords, lenders, and investors. We counsel our clients on a wide range of matters during the planning and transactional stage of real estate transaction and development. We advise commercial landlords and tenants in their leasing transactions and disputes. Our litigators can also represent you in the courtroom and arbitrations as well as administrative hearings involving local governments and regulatory authorities. We can work to resolve conflicts involving land use, environmental concerns, permitting, compliance, and other common disputes.
- Business Transactions. For decades, we have offered strategic advice and outside general counsel services to companies of all sizes and industries. Our team can advise on and help facilitate numerous types of routine and complex transactions, including employment agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, financing agreements, franchise agreements, licensing agreements, commercial leases, reorganizations, purchase and sale agreements, asset sales, mergers, and acquisitions. Our firm also has a history of helping entrepreneurs realize their startup ventures with little more than a sound creative vision. We can help you create a business from your idea to reality and assist you with forming the appropriate business entity and preparing all necessary formation and operating documents.
- Washington State and Local Taxes. Our attorneys have helped businesses across a diverse range of industries avoid paying excessive state and local taxes. We can also help you avoid paying exorbitant labor and industries premiums as well as employment security department premiums.
Learn more about how our litigators and strategic business attorneys in Seattle can help you solve your most challenging legal concerns by scheduling a strategic consultation. Contact us online or call (206) 203-8009.
Contact Us Today