Mr. Tomlinson also works with many commercial property management companies and provides legal services for all types and manner of problems associated with commercial leasing and landlord/tenant issues. In this regard, he acts as counsel in debtor/creditor disputes and represents hundreds of landlords in matters concerning their tenants from lease negotiation to lease enforcement.
Mr. Tomlinson is widely recognized as a preeminent litigator and he is called upon to try or arbitrate cases in various courts and tribunals throughout the country and is a past Washington Super Lawyer. Additionally, Mr. Tomlinson has arbitrated many cases involving construction defects and disputes.
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate
- Commercial Landlord Tenant
- Business and Transactions
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Willamette University, J.D.
- Linfield College, B.A.
Classes / Seminars Taught
- Construction Laws, Landlord-Tenant